Get Immediate Access to
Fat Tail Investment Advisory
Discover a strategy for beating the market —
no matter which way it’s moving…
It’s easy to make money in a bull market.
A rising tide lifts all boats…so all you have to do is ride the market higher.
The real test as an investor comes during a sharp correction…or bear market.
When you’re used to riding stocks higher, you tend to be shocked by sharp falls.
And it’s usually made worse by mainstream commentary that feeds on fear.
If you’re not careful, this is where panic can set in.
Is this the start of a much larger decline?
Or is it just a correction before stocks move higher again?
Should I sell, hold, or buy more?
The answer is you shouldn’t do anything without a process to guide your investment decisions.
Acting without a plan is what leads to rash — and ultimately harmful — decisions.
If you’re in charge of your retirement account, this can be especially painful.
Not just for you, but for those counting on you that your financial future and quality of life are safe, secure, and comfortable.
The good news is that it’s not only possible to survive these kinds of uncertain markets with a good portion of your capital intact — but you can thrive too.
If you’re smart about it.
My name, by the way, is Greg Canavan.
I’m the editorial director at Fat Tail Investment Research.
I’ve been a student of the markets for more than 20 years, so I’ve seen plenty of bull and bear markets play out.
That doesn’t mean I have all the answers.
But I have learned valuable lessons that can help you invest soundly, even in a market full of uncertainty.
That’s why I started the newsletter you’re reading about today…
Fat Tail Investment Advisory
The aim of this monthly service is to help you invest as soundly as possible, using a rational and contrarian framework.
I know, I know…everyone is a contrarian these days.
But I’d wager most are not. Not when it comes down to it.
It takes a certain kind of person to recognise when a stock is truly showing value…and buy when the rest of the market hates it.
Like I did with coal, oil, and gas stocks in 2021, when everyone else thought the world was going green.
Subscribers who followed my advice are sitting on gains of 278% from one Australian coal mining company as I write this.
Or when I recommended bank stocks in September 2020, while the economy was reeling from the COVID shock.
My readers had the chance to sell half their Westpac stake for 53% profits in eight months and make 84% profits on National Australia Bank in 18 months.
You don’t usually get those kinds of returns from ‘blue-chip’ stocks…
Unless you’re buying — and selling them — at the best time.
That’s part of the reason for my investing success…and a mantra of this service:
‘Buy good stocks when the rest of the market hates them…and sell when others will pay any price.’
It’s an investing philosophy that’s served my readers well too, as you can see from some of the investments we’ve made below:
- 288% up on West African Resources over three years so far…
- 125% returns on Lovisa Holdings over 11 months…
- 77% returns on Alumina in 18 months…
- 118% returns on Gryphon Resources in three months…
- 155% returns on Saracen Minerals over 18 months…
Now, of course, I don’t always get it right. Sometimes a stock I recommend will go down before it goes back up again. And sometimes I get it wrong entirely.
In those cases, I’ll do my best to get you out quickly to avoid a big loss.
But the fact is, just a few of these big gainers can make a world of difference to your financial future…especially if you’re managing your own super or retirement fund.
And that’s who this service is aimed at.
Investors who don’t want to risk speculating on tiny stocks that might go bust.
Rather, I’ll show you how you can get solid capital growth and healthy dividends from quality blue-chip stocks by buying them at the right price.
Here’s how your membership works
Every month, you’ll get my latest overview of the market in an exclusive report.
In this briefing, you’ll also get my analysis on individual securities.
You’ll learn which Australian stocks I think are currently undervalued, which are overpriced, and why.
Your monthly reports also contain my portfolio of current buy, sell, and hold recommendations — for you to incorporate into your financial plan as you see fit.
I’ll also send you a private email (usually weekly) to keep you posted on the progress of stocks in the Fat Tail Investment Advisory portfolio.
I’ll tell you whether I think you should buy more, sell, adjust the portfolio weighting, or hold the position.
In these emails, I’ll also pass on any time-sensitive tips, plus reveal details of other investments on my radar.
One of the most valuable things you can get from this service is to understand where we are in the bigger picture.
This is difficult to do when you’re constantly bombarded with headlines and information.
It’s easy to get swept up and not even think about the bigger picture.
But what if I could show you?
And what if I could give you an investment blueprint that could help you take advantage no matter which way the market is moving?
Not by punting on tiny stocks.
But by finding good value stocks with beaten down prices and holding them for the long term.
A few smart investments like these could pay handsomely for you over the coming years.
Here’s a breakdown of everything
that’s included in your membership
- Access to my live and current recommendations: These are my best opportunities for the next few years. You’ll see that you don’t need to speculate on tiny stocks. You can get capital growth and healthy dividends from everyday stocks, if you know where to look.
- A 12-month membership to Fat Tail Investment Advisory: This entitles you the best investment opportunities I find (roughly one every month). Plus, you’ll get instant access to the archives of research on every investment on the current Fat Tail Investment Advisory buy list.
- Regular updates and market analysis: If there’s an important story in the markets, I’ll tell you what it could mean for your investments in these regular communications. I’ll also use this opportunity to update you on open trades, alert you if it’s time to sell a stock and take profits or limit any losses, and I’ll share new investment ideas that are on my radar.
- Free subscription to The Insider: The Insider is a three-times-weekly digest of the investment ideas making our editors tick...and the strategies we’re formulating to help you navigate them. From gold...to real estate...to China...crypto...energy...small caps and more...The Insider truly is where you’ll hear about it first.
- You’ll also get a free digital copy of my book, You, Your Brain & the Stock Market: This book proposes that the biggest obstacle to achieving consistent investment gains is you. Or, more accurately, your brain. As a result, you need to be aware of how your brain works, and the tricks it can play on you, if you want to achieve long-term success. I highly recommended you take the time to read this after joining.
So how much does membership to our
flagship investment advisory cost?
A one-year subscription to Fat Tail Investment Advisory costs $499.
That’s a small price to pay to learn an investment strategy that could make you tens of thousands of dollars over the next five, 10, or 20 years.
Think of it this way…
If you’d invested just $500 into West African Resources when I recommended it, you’d be sitting on $1,940 now — enough to cover your membership for multiple years.
Or if you’d invested just $500 into both Westpac and NAB during the worst of the pandemic, when banks were getting smashed, you’d have made $1,685.
Think about that for a second. While most investors were panicking, Fat Tail Investment Advisory readers were quietly making gains.
How much would that kind of peace of mind be worth to you?
Is around $1.30 a day too much to ask if it means you can enjoy your life down the track?
If you’re still undecided, let me make it even easier for you.
You’ll be covered by our money-back
guarantee for the next 30 days
Give Fat Tail Investment Advisory a try today, and you can put your subscription to the test with no obligation for 30 days:
- Check out the buy list of recommendations
- Go back through my previous updates and monthly reports
- Read the latest weekly ‘check in’ when it comes out
If your membership doesn’t exceed your expectations for ANY reason, just call our customer service team on 1300 667 481 and cancel.
If you do this within 30 days of your purchase, you’ll get a full refund of your subscription fee.
No hidden fees, no questions asked.
I don’t mind making this money-back guarantee because I’m confident that you’re going to enjoy everything you receive from me.
But like I said, you’re under no obligation to stick around if you’re not impressed.
If you do like what you see, simply do nothing.
Your subscription will be automatically renewed each year at the same price and another 12 months will be added to your account, until you tell me otherwise.
Don’t worry, you’ll get an email before this happens. And you can cancel this auto-renew feature at any time if you wish.
I think so.
The decision is yours…
I’ve shown you what’s possible by investing with a solid plan.
Imagine how good you’ll feel 12 months from now when that beaten down blue-chip you backed returns to the limelight, and everyone is clamouring to buy.
But you’ve played it smart, getting in early and riding the share price increase, while also collecting fat dividends the whole time.
If you’re ready to do that, fill in your details below and hit ‘Confirm Payment’.
Editor, Fat Tail Investment Advisory